Samson CL2 Pencil Condenser Microphones
Samson’s CL2 Pencil Condenser Microphones are designed to provide maximum flexibility in a variety of miking and recording applications. Whether on stage or in the studio, these mics are perfect for capturing the brilliant ambience or direct sound of any performance.
Available as a matched pair, these true capacitor condenser mics feature a high pass filter and a 10dB pad. Each CL2 comes with a pair of removable mic elements that can easily be interchanged for either omni-directional or cardioid pickup patterns. The elements feature 3-micron, gold-sputtered diaphragms and are designed to handle SPLs of 141dB (cardioid) and 138dB (omni). The CL2 pair comes in a durable, lightweight aluminum case with a pair of mic clips, pop filters, windscreens, shock mounts.
Ideal for miking and recording acoustic guitars, pianos, drums and orchestral instruments, Samson’s CL2 Pencil Condenser Microphones provide great value and versatility.
- Two true capacitor microphones
- High pass filter and 10dB pad
- Removable omni-directional and cardioid elements
- 3-micron, gold-sputtered diaphragms in each element
- Up to 141dB (cardioid) and 138dB (omni) SPLs
- Durable, lightweight aluminum case
- Includes mic clips, pop filters, windscreens and shock mounts